Thursday 29 March 2012

The School Run...Actually the School Walk (as if I'd run!)

Tomorrow is the last school run before the Easter Holidays, but tomorrow I'll have to drive as it's a work day for me. I made the most of being able to walk to school today, in glorious sunshine.


I start off by cutting through the farmer's field, all freshly ploughed - it is a public footpath, I'm not trespassing! Then along the leafy and very quiet lane.

This is the view of the village church form my walk.


I didn't realise how green everything was until I looked back over these photos!
 It really is a pretty walk, I ought to do it more often.


And then home again with Little Miss, it takes twice as long now there's two of us!



A lovely, chatty, relaxing walk on a sunny afternoon.
Of course as soon as I got home the peace was shattered by having to jump into the car and pick number 1 son up. He had an after school session of IT revision to prepare for those
 end-of-school-leaving-forever-hooray! exams.
 He instructed me to pick him up at 4.30pm from McDonalds........
so I guess the IT teacher now runs his classes in there!


No comments:

Post a Comment